What would you do if you were getting ready to go on the vacation of a lifetime, but there was a catch when it came to what you could bring for skincare products…
The caveat: you can only bring ONE skincare product.
Would you cancel the trip?
Or would you get really serious about finding the absolute best product to take with you on this dream vacation?
If we know your style at all, you begin your research and the hunt is on.
But, what if we said we can help you in that search for the one powerhouse skincare product?
Let us introduce you to ZO® Growth Factor Serum – a trusted, anti-aging formula with proven results.
What is ZO® Growth Factor Serum?
“Growth factors manage essential tasks like replicating cells, reducing inflammation and stimulating collagen production. By applying them topically, growth factors strengthen the skin’s extracellular matrix, stimulate collagen and trigger the skin’s natural ability to heal – making growth factors an invaluable component of anti-aging skincare.” – ZO® Skin Health
Growth Factor Serum is here to help you –
• Improve skin firmness
• Reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Improve skin elasticity
How Does Growth Factor Serum Work?
This ZO® skincare product has a unique combination of ingredients proven to help you not only prevent future skin damage but enhance the appearance of your skin.
Growth Factor Serum is a gel formula that packs potency and is tolerable for your skin.
Synergistic Ingredients —
• Plant + Enzymatically Derived Growth Factors: stimulates the skin’s extracellular matrix to promote the skin’s own production of new collagen and hyaluronic acid, resulting in healthy, hydrated and firm skin.
• Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract: Stimulates collagen, enhances microcirculation and reduces inflammation.
• ZPRO® Sericin Protein: Helps prevent against future signs of aging by protecting skin from cellular damage and collagen degradation and by enhancing production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
• Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: Relaxes muscles for rapid smoothing of deep wrinkles.
(Wooo - those were some big words, eh?!)
Why Choose ZO® Growth Factor Serum?
Because it’s backed by science.
“In a 12-week clinical study, Growth Factor Serum was proven to help improve skin density, firmness and elasticity, as well as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.” – ZO® Skin Health
Proven Results —
• 31% Improvement in Dermal Thickness (*at the 4-week interval compared to baseline)
• 80% of Participants Showed Improvement in Firmness + Elasticity (*at the 12-week interval)
• 92% Experienced Improvement in Fine Lines + Wrinkles (*at the 12-week interval compared to baseline)
Patient Satisfaction —
• 95% of Participants — reported improvement in texture + smoothness at 8 weeks
• 92% of Participants — reported improvement in overall appearance at 12 weeks
• 78% of Participants — said skin appeared tighter and firmer at 12 weeks
** PROTOCOL: Forty-one female subjects, Fitzpatrick Skin Types II-IV with moderate to severe fine lines and wrinkles + lack of firmness, completed a 12-week study. Subjects cleansed skin in both AM/PM with Gentle Cleanser, applied Growth Factor Serum in the AM/PM and applied SPF 30+ Primer Sunscreen in the AM daily.
To Sum it Up
Ok, now that you’ve done your due diligence and found that powerhouse skincare product – ZO® Growth Factor Serum – you’re ready to place this liquid gold in not only your travel bag but your daily skincare routine as well. Right?!
If you’re looking to prevent future skin damage and improve skin elasticity, firmness, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as know this product is backed by the science of a clinical study – let Growth Factor Serum help you.
Request an appointment below to talk to Dr. Elijah or any of the RENEW Crew about Growth Factor Serum (or any ZO® products).
Rochelle Elijah, MD / Southern Colorado Clinic | 3676 Parker Blvd, Suite 260 | Pueblo, CO 81008 | 719.553.2201
Rochelle Elijah, MD + Charmayne Torres-Trujillo / Renew Medical Aesthetics + Laser + Wellness Center | 4710 Eagleridge Circle, Suite 230 | Pueblo, CO 81008 | 719.423.0083